Rezepte, Kraeuterkunde, Heilsteinkunde und vieles mehr...
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Rezepte, Kraeuterkunde, Heilsteinkunde und vieles mehr... » English categories » Culinary herbs & spice » Things to know about culinary herbs & spice » Chive / Allium schoenoprasum L. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chive / Allium schoenoprasum L.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yve yve is a female
Hobbyköchin

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Mit was kochst Du? / With what do you cook?: Ich/wir koche(n) mit einem Elektroherd & Ceran-Kochfelder
Was kochst Du am liebsten? / Do you like most of all to cook what?: Ich koche gerne herzhaft.
Kochst Du oft mit Kräutern & Gewürzen? / Do you cook often with herbs & spices?: Ich koche oft mit Kräutern & Gewürzen.
Ist Kochen Dein Hobby? / Is cooking your hobby?: Kochen ist mein Hobby.

yve herausfordern
Chive / Allium schoenoprasum L. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chive have a lot vitamins and mineral-materials.
This vitamin C content in Chive is bigger than in an apple, 100 g chives have a vitamin C content about 47 mg, if you wanna take this with apples (47 mg vitamin C) to itself, you have to eat about 1,2 kg apples.

You can use chives (minced) in quark as a spread, or in scrambled egg, in salad-dressings, soups, sauces, or to beef and fish but also in stews, sausages and potato-dishes or smoked fish and tomato-dishes.

The effects of chives to our body is expectorant, antibacterial, diuretic and has a positive effect on the blood vessels.

Attachment:
jpg Schnittlauch.jpg (4.40 KB, 10 downloads)

Wenn ich mein Leben noch einmal leben könnte, würde ich die gleichen Fehler machen. Aber ein bisschen früher, damit ich mehr davon habe.

Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)
29.10.2007 19:50 yve is offline Send an Email to yve Homepage of yve Search for Posts by yve Add yve to your Buddy List Add yve to your Contact List
Google Anzeige
Go to the top of this page

yoli yoli is a female
5 Sterne Koch

images/avatars/avatar-148.jpg

Mit was kochst Du? / With what do you cook?: I/we cook with a electro-stove and steel-cook-fields.
Was kochst Du am liebsten? / Do you like most of all to cook what?: I don't like cooking
Kochst Du oft mit Kräutern & Gewürzen? / Do you cook often with herbs & spices?: I leave this to the "cook."
Ist Kochen Dein Hobby? / Is cooking your hobby?: I just prefere eating.

yoli herausfordern
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do love chives on a piece of bread with butter. It is a shame to cook it too long as it looses the vitC contents.
Thank you Yve, a great translation
love yoli

Man lebt zweimal: das erste Mal in der Wirklichkeit, das zweite Mal in der Erinnerung.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yoli: 29.10.2007 22:06.

29.10.2007 22:05 yoli is offline Send an Email to yoli Search for Posts by yoli Add yoli to your Buddy List
yve yve is a female
Hobbyköchin

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Mit was kochst Du? / With what do you cook?: Ich/wir koche(n) mit einem Elektroherd & Ceran-Kochfelder
Was kochst Du am liebsten? / Do you like most of all to cook what?: Ich koche gerne herzhaft.
Kochst Du oft mit Kräutern & Gewürzen? / Do you cook often with herbs & spices?: Ich koche oft mit Kräutern & Gewürzen.
Ist Kochen Dein Hobby? / Is cooking your hobby?: Kochen ist mein Hobby.

yve herausfordern
Thread Starter Thread Started by yve
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe, it was just a short translation (the nex time I will translate everything about chive, it's quite more like now blinzel ), but I will just translate it, when I type it down in german, it's easyer for me, because I can translate it step-by-step.

And I love chive too, I don't wanna miss it in my kitchen blinzel , you can do a lot with them but parsley is an important spice as well and I think it will be the next spice what I will translate blinzel

Wenn ich mein Leben noch einmal leben könnte, würde ich die gleichen Fehler machen. Aber ein bisschen früher, damit ich mehr davon habe.

Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)
30.10.2007 10:31 yve is offline Send an Email to yve Homepage of yve Search for Posts by yve Add yve to your Buddy List Add yve to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rezepte, Kraeuterkunde, Heilsteinkunde und vieles mehr... » English categories » Culinary herbs & spice » Things to know about culinary herbs & spice » Chive / Allium schoenoprasum L.

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH